Friday 13 March 2009

Start of random mumblings...

Hi All,

Welcome to my first blog, so excuse me if I'm a bit rusty! Let me introduce myself. My name is Russell Giddings and I am a .Net Developer with a passion for SharePoint in particular. I have 7 years commercial experience of development although I've been playing around with code for over 20 years.

Anyway, enough about me, on to the blog. Firstly, I don't believe I am all knowing and all seeing. So this is definitely not going to be a preaching blog! I feel that given the pace of technology evolution there is always huge scope for learning and improvment. What I aim to gain from this blog is other peoples views and critiques on my processes and solutions. It's part of my journey to becoming a top class developer which may help others who are in a similar position. So get commenting and tell me what you really feel!!!

Maybe one day I'll be as capable as you! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment